f you have questions regarding this growing phenomenon called “Street Epistemology” this is your Hey Pastor hub for all materials related to SE on this website. The bulk of the material here comes from an interview with apologist Cameron Bertuzzi of Capturing Christianity. Check out his page as well for lots of great resources.
You can watch through our YouTube playlist of SE videos,
or click on the links below to check out a specific issue or question.
- What is Street Epistemology?
- What are some general problems with Street Epistemology?
- Some thoughts about encountering difficult questions
- What if you initial reason for belief is not a good one?
- Other religions claim the same thing, how do you know yours is the true one?
- Does Street Epistemology seek to discover truth or create doubt?
- If there is all this evidence for Christianity, then why do so many people not believe it?
- Why does Street Epistemology not focus on the evidence?
- If you didn’t have ____ as evidence, would you still believe Christianity?
- Could there be some other reason that you want Christianity to be true?
- Should we measure our level of confidence in our beliefs?
- Do you have to be 100% confident to be a Christian?
- What is the outsider test for faith?