During the “On The Spot” Q&A Events, answers are generally short and the panelists are unable to get too deep on an issue. The podcast is an opportunity to have questions addressed with a more full treatment, with more time taken to research the issue, and give a more in depth explanation. If you would like to submit a question, please use the form below.
You can listen to the podcast by using the player below to stream from YouTube, or download/listen to episodes in an audio player by clicking HERE. Or browse the list of episodes below.
- 19 Are there contradictions in the story of Jesus’ birth?
- 18 Does Christian Doctrine Contribute to Sex Abuse in the Church?
- 17 Why doesn’t the Bible condemn slavery and rape?
- 16 Questions on Circumcision and Jesus’ Sacrifice
- 15 How do I cope with the recent death of my wife?
- 14 Why did God hide all the evidence for a worldwide Flood?
- 13 What is the Biblical Definition of “Love”?
- 12 If God is loving, then why should we fear Him?
- 11 What is “Bioethics” and why is it important?
- 10 Does empathy work as the basis for morality?
- 09 Why am I a Young Earth Creationist?
- 08 A Look at Street Epistemology, Part 2
- 07 A Look at Street Epistemology, Part 1
- 06 How can you tell if the Bible is history or fiction?
- 05 Halloween, Is it Possible to “Sin No More”?, and What is the sin that leads to death?
- 04 Have books been taken out of the Bible?
- 03 The Good Samaritan and Perseverance on Roller Skates
- 02 Jesus’ Siblings, Why go to Church, and a bit more about The Shack
- 01 Judaism, Christianity, and some thoughts about The Shack
- 00 What was I thinking?