Marc Lambert has been involved in Christian ministry since 2003 beginning as a volunteer with the Baptist Student Ministry. Since that time he has served on church staffs as youth and college pastor and has served as a BSM director at the TSTC Waco campus. Marc received his degree in theology from Liberty University, and since 2015 has served as the senior pastor at Liberty Hill Baptist Church in Moody, TX.
Marc’s passion in ministry is to equip followers of Christ with the tools they need to be confident of the truth of Christianity and to defend their faith against both external criticisms as well as internal doubts. In 2018 he published his first book in collaboration with The Mentionables Network, a national organization of Christian apologists, ministers, scholars and teachers, addressing tough questions posed by atheists.
Aside from his usual duties as a pastor, Marc has spoken at conferences on the topic of dealing with doubts as well as giving talks on college campuses and at community events. He had been a frequent speaker at chapel services for Texas Christian Academy and participates regularly in Q&A events alongside other Christian ministers and scholars.
“Marc Lambert is a pastor who recognizes the value and need for apologetics. His willingness to wrestle with the hard questions and not hide these from his congregation demonstrates the integrity of his character and passion. This world desperately needs more pastors like Marc.”
– Eric Hernandez, BGCT
“Marc Lambert has a heart for truth. It’s not about what ‘works’ or what’s popular. He takes complicated philosophical matters and explains them in ways that literally anyone can understand. It’s a trait that not many people share. I’m proud to call him a friend.”
– Cameron Burtuzzi, Capturing Christianity
Here are some presentations that Marc has given in the past. If you would like to have him teach one of these (or address a different topic) at your church or special event, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- “Defending Your Faith” Introduction to Christian apologetics and why it is important in the lives of believers.
- “Crossing the Bridge” An explanation of what it means to “have faith” and the role that faith, doubt, and evidence play in our personal faith in Christ.
- “Dealing With Doubts” How followers of Christ should deal with challenges from critics, especially their #1 critic: the one that looks back them from the mirror.
- “Is the Bible Reliable?” A look at why the testimony of The Bible is authentic and reliable.
- “God is the Best Explanation” A survey of the evidence for God’s existence and how the Bible’s description of God lines up with what we observe and experience in reality.
- “Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead?” A historical case for the Resurrection of Jesus